INTERNAL MOCK EXAMINATIONS – 2017
UGANDA CERTIFICATE OF EDUCATION
- You must attempt two questions in all, one from section A and another from section B.
- A legible handwriting is sought for.
Attempt ONE question from this section and write a composition of 250 – 350 words;
- The senior four class has academic problems which are affecting their performance. A meeting was held to discuss these problems before presenting them to the administration for a solution.
As a secretary to the committee, write down the minutes that were discussed in that meeting.
Attempt one question from this section and write a composition of 500 words.
Write a composition beginning………
“The disco was now at its peak when suddenly the lights went off…….
Write a story ending …………. “I could not believe that anybody could be so unkind!
- Your close friend is planning to lead a strike because of poor meals in the school.
How would you persuade him not to do so?
- Write a story based on one of the following sayings;
- Never count your chickens before they hatch.
- Spare the rod and spoil the child.
- Do you think the corruption is Uganda’s greatest problem? Give reasons for your answer.
- As a way of curbing the spread of HIV/AIDS parents and guardians should openly discuss sex related issues with their children. Write in support or rejection of this view.
- At 17 years of age, you inherit from your grandfather property worth ten million Uganda shillings. How would you plan your future?
- Describe what happened when you set out to watch an exciting match, but you discovered at the gate that your money had been stolen.